Knutsford Methodist Ramblers walk normally on the third Wednesday morning of each month throughout the year.
We tend to do short walks (up to 6 miles), mainly along field-paths and country lanes within easy reach of Knutsford, which we usually complete in time for a sociable lunch together afterwards. Our numbers vary between ten and twenty – and we are not speed merchants. As for age ….. we are young at heart! All are welcome.
Those wishing to join us – and the more the merrier – please contact Gill F or Barabara P, either on Sunday at Church or via the Church Office (any midweek morning – Tel. Knu. 652251).
It’s a great way to get to know each other, and possibly to use up a few calories (although we soon put them back on at lunch-time!).
- 17 Apr '19
- 17 Jul '1917th July 2019 @ 10:15 am 17th July 2019 @ 12:30 pmOld Broken Cross Inn
- 21 Aug '1921st August 2019 @ 10:30 am 21st August 2019 @ 12:30 pmCheshire WA6 6NL United Kingdom
- 18 Sep '1918th September 2019 @ 10:30 am 18th September 2019 @ 1:00 pmPrincess Street
Knutsford, WA16 6BY
- 16 Oct '1916th October 2019 @ 10:15 am 16th October 2019 @ 1:00 pmMacclesfield Rd
Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4UB United Kingdom
- 20 Nov '1920th November 2019 @ 10:15 am 20th November 2019 @ 2:00 pmCheshire WA6 6NL United Kingdom
- 09 Mar '199th March 2019 @ 10:00 am 9th March 2019 @ 12:30 pmCheshire WA6 6NL United Kingdom
- 01 Mar '191st March 2019 @ 1:30 pm 1st March 2019 @ 2:30 pmMobberley Road
Knutsford, WA16 8EL
- 09 Mar '199th March 2019 @ 1:30 pm 9th March 2019 @ 4:00 pmCheshire WA6 6NL United Kingdom